2013/11/23

Instakram No. 1 // "oh, you wanna find love then you know where the city is"


shrooms in the school garden // cold november day in MunichLondon Underground billboard // Mumford&sons ticketsFoals "My Number" shoot // above the English Channelwork in progress // Christmas decorations in the bio labsisters: Malina&me // German North Sea coast
Ja, klar. Super kreativ so ein Instagram-post. Glaubt mir: Normalerweise bin ich wirklich die Erste, die sich über solche Posts beschwert. Aber whatever, lyncht mich doch.
Übrigens: Momentan höre ich ständig Lewis Watson, New Ancestors, Arcade Fire und das Debütalbum von The 1975. Nur mal so als kleiner Tipp.

Yeah, sure. Such a creative idea doing an Instagram-post, I know. Trust me: usually I'm the first person to complain about those, but whatever. Lynch me!
On an entirely different note: At the moment I listen to Lewis Watson, New Ancestors, Arcade Fire and especially The 1975's debut album. Just a small hint.
All pictures via violetcrescent

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen