2012/07/25

one day we'll be old and think of all the stories that we could've told

No more tears, my heart is dry
                                                                                       I don't laugh and I don't cry
I don't think about you all the time
But when I do I wonder why
You have to go out of my door
And leave just like you did before
I know I said that I was sure
But rich men can't imagine poor.

One day baby, we'll be old
Oh baby, we'll be old
And think of all the stories that we could have told


Jaa, ich weiß: als Blogger muss man kreativ und individuell sein (und one day passt wirklich nicht in diese Kategorie), aber es ist einfach zu schön und traurig um ignoriert zu werden. Vor allem das Video. Punkt.

Yess, I know: as a blogger you have to be creative and individual and shit (and one day really doesn't fit into this category...well at least in Germany), but it's just too sad and beautiful to be ignored. Especially the video. Full stop.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen